Bergamot, Ginger, Pine
Our signature Aromatherapy Candle is the perfect candle to uplift your mood with it's fresh zesty fragrance, or when you just need to take a moment to sit back, breathe and relax.
1102 Candles Aromatherapy candles and diffusers are handmade using 100% pure essential oils. They will fill your room with a beautiful scent and help you forget any troubles; whilst the therapeutic properties of the oils provide many benefits for your body and mind.
We use 100% natural soy wax and premium fragrance oils in all of our candles to give a clean, long lasting burn.
Approximate burning time: 40-50 hours
Bergamot, Ginger, Pine
Medium Candle Tins
Burn time: Approx 25-40 hours
Wax weight: Approx 160g
Height: Approx 62mm
Diameter: Approx 77mm
Large Candle Jars
Burn time: Approx 40-50 hours
Wax weight: Approx 240g
Height: Approx 93mm
Diameter: Approx 78mm
Approx volume: 100ml
Please follow these basic safety instructions when lighting your candle:
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Always keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Place burning candles at least 10cm apart.
- Be sure your candle is placed upright on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles away from any drafts.
- Trim your wick to around 1cm before re-lighting.
- Do not try to move lit candles
- Do not allow a naked flame to come into contact with the surface of a container
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Keep candles away from sunlight and other sources of heat.
- Never use water to extinguish your candle, preferably snuff your candle our rather than blowing as hot wax could blow out.
Trimming your wick
If your candle wick is too long it can cause smoking. We recommend trimming your wick to about 1cm before each burn.
Only trim your wick once the wax has cooled to avoid excess wick dropping into the melted wax.
How to avoid tunneling
Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours on the first burn. This will allow the wax to pool around the edges and avoid tunneling.
Reusing your container and excess wax.
Freezing your container will shrink the wax and allow you to remove the wax quite easily. Alternatively, as soy wax has a low melting point, washing the container with warm, soapy water and scrubbing should remove the excess wax.
For more detailed instructions and tips on reusing your container, please read our blog post coming soon.